Terms of Service for emojidex
Last Updated 2016/7/26
By using the emojidex website or services or any applications (including
mobile applications) made available by K.K. GenSouSha, using
software associated with emojidex or that utilizes facets of the
emojidex service such libraries or the API or utilizes emojidex assets
such as digital images (together, the “Service” or “emojidex”), you
agree to be bounded by these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service do not register an account
on emojidex and do not use the emojidex service or assets, or install or
use emojidex related software or assets.
- You retain your rights to content you submit to the emojidex
Service. emojidex does not claim copyright on user submitted
content. By submitting content you grant the emojidex Service and
other users of emojidex a non-exclusive and royalty-free license to
distribute, transmit, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, display and
use such content in any and all media allowed by emojidex and any
distribution methods allowed by emojidex.
- The Service does not provide filtering or censorship of content. You
acknowledge that you understand and agree to only use the Service if
it is legal to do so according to the laws and regulations of the
location where you use the Service.
- When registering or updating an emoji on emojidex you are making the
legally binding assertion that you have the rights to the words or
phrases in the emoji code and the images, characters, brands, items
and designs used in that emoji. When registering or updating an
emoji you acknowledge you are taking full responsibility for any
rights issues that may arise. You agree to completely indemnify,
hold harmless, and defend the emojidex Service, from any claim
arising out of content that you submit and you will be financially
liable for any damage or infringement.
- You understand that refunds for premium and/or paid services are
provided at K.K. GenSouShas sole discretion. In the case that
you desire a refund or feel you have been charged unfairly you will
consult with K.K. GenSouSha before any other party.
- You are responsible for activity that occurs through your account.
You agree to not sell, transfer, license or assign your account or
associated emoji to any other individual or business.
- With the exception of those who create accounts on behalf of
businesses, services or groups; you agree you will not create an
account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all
information you provide for any account under your control is
accurate, current and complete and you agree to update this
information as necessary to maintain its accuracy.
- You are responsible for keeping your login credentials such as
username, password and external service authentication keys secret
- You will not solicit or utilize the login credentials of others and
you will not utilize login credentials other than your own to gain
access to or use the Service.
- You may not charge for services on or using emojidex unless specific
written permission is granted from K.K. GenSouSha This does not
include services that utilize emojidex libraries, the emojidex API,
or bundle an emojidex client and comply with the licenses for those
libraries, the API, or the client.
- You may not imply that you are the representative of any emojidex
- You will not interfere with or attempt to disable or disrupt the
- You will not create or use a script or device to automatically
register emoji unless specific written permission is granted by
- You will not create or use a script or device to automatically
register user accounts for the Service.
- You will not claim ownership or rights of any emoji registered by
another user unless you have legally and publicly verifiable proof
of the right to that emoji (such as copyright or trademark). If you
can produce proof of rights and would like to claim ownership or
submit a takedown request you agree to do so through emojidex
support and not through any legal process of any country without
first receiving a release from emojidex.
- You understand that other users of the Service will be able to use
emoji you register freely and at their discretion in any online or
digital service or on any non-commercial and non-mass-distributed
printed material they choose.
- You will respect the copyright on emoji submitted by other users of
the Service and will not produce commercial material featuring those
emoji without the express permission and license of both the
copyright holder and either K.K. GenSouSha or a contractual
partner of K.K. GenSouSha with the right to grant sub-licenses
for the utilized media and distribution methods.
- You accept that K.K. GenSouSha may, at any time and for any
reason; remove emoji from the emojidex Service or reclaim or
reassign emoji codes. In the case emoji were removed due to license
or copyright infringement, fees paid on the emoji will be refunded
at K.K. GenSouSha’s sole discretion.
- You hereby grant emojidex, K.K. GenSouSha and contractual
partners of K.K. GenSouSha the license and rights to use emoji
you submit to the Service in commercial material and products, both
virtual and physical.
- When you register or update an emoji on the emojidex Service which
contains logos, original characters, product images or other content
to which you own the copyright and wish to license out commercial or
mass-production rights on; you will register or update said emoji
with the “Copyright” flag. If you register or update an emoji
without the “Copyright” flag you grant K.K. GenSouSha the
exclusive right to license that emoji for commercial and
- You accept that by registering or updating emoji on the emojidex
Service without the “Copyright” flag you are granting the exclusive
right to license to K.K. GenSouShaand partners and you will not
grant licenses for commercial material or mass-production on said
emoji to any other party, nor will you personally produce commercial
goods utilizing that emoji without first notifying and receiving a
contract or written permission from K.K. GenSouSha or its
- You will not issue a license for commercial production or
mass-distribution of any emojidex asset on the emojidex Service
unless you are the copyright holder and have registered that content
with the “Copyright” flag.
- You acknowledge that by registering content on the emojidex Service,
reguardless of “Copyright” flag, you are granting K.K. GenSouSha
and partners the rights to use your emoji on commercial and
non-commercial, physical and virtual material unconditionally and
without fees or limitations. To register content on emojidex with
specific conditions, fees imposed or limits applied you must obtain
a contract from K.K. GenSouSha with said conditions, fees and
- You acknowledge that any change to emoji content, form, rights, or
permissions does not revoke rights previously granted for the use
by the emojidex Service, users of the emojidex Service, and
K.K. GenSouSha and partners; and the change in content or status will
only affect the use of the emoji content after the change. You may
not claim any damages nor levy any fee against any party for the use
of emoji content so long as the use was permissible at the time.
- You will not cache or save any asset acquired from emojidex and
bundle them in any virtual or physical product without express
permission and retention of copyright information.
- If you are found by K.K. GenSouShato be in violation of these
Terms of Service your account could be terminated and you may be
held financially responsible for any damages caused against
K.K. GenSouSha, emojidex, or any other party using or associated with
- Use of the emojidex Service indicates you understand and agree to
all of the above Terms of Service.